This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies to all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy. We respect and value the privacy of everyone that visits our website and only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and our obligations under the law, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of our website visitors and service users; in other words, where we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
We may process data about your use of our website and services (“usage data”). The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. The source of the usage data is our analytics tracking system. This usage data may be processed for the purposes of analysing the use of the website and services.
- Visitors to our site: Visitors to our web site have their HTTP requests logged. This includes IP address, browser type and version, which pages were requested and where the request was referred from. All of this information is collected anonymously and is not linked to any personal information.
- Services run on our servers: Any client software running on or connecting to our servers may be logged and/or monitored for security and quality reasons. This includes:
- Any network connections made to our servers.
- Any network connections initiated from one of our servers.
This logging may collect information including but it not limited to: date, time, initiating user, commands executed, network traffic, IP addresses and ports used. Data collected in this way will only be used to help diagnose and fix security or other technical problems.Use of Data
- Why we collect data: We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect the website owner and our users.
- Data Security: We employ industry standard techniques to protect against unauthorised access of data that we store.
- Sharing of data: The website owner shares anonymous data with Google Analytics, such as browser type, demographics, language settings, page views, and time/date.
We may process information contained in any enquiry you submit to us regarding services (“enquiry data”). The enquiry data may be processed for the purposes of offering, marketing and selling relevant goods and/or services to you.
Some or all of your data may be stored or transferred outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”). if we do store or transfer data outside of the EEA, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would within the EEA and under the GDPR.
Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions as they relate to our website, demographics and interests reporting.
Users can set preferences to opt out from being tracked by Google Analytics by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
- Other Third Parties: We will not share your personal information with any other third party without either your explicit consent or a court order requiring us to do so.
- Court orders: The website owner has to date never received a court order to share any personal information.
Data Protection Officer
Our data protection officer is Eleanor Harrison who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some, or all of your personal information, please email us at email@example.com. We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Changes to this Policy